Monday, November 15, 2004

It is within my grasp.

I sit here, staring at the computer. The beloved Half-Life 2 has been shipped today. It is in stores. And now, we are waiting for the final beat of midnight Pacific time (3am Eastern) for the game to be activatedThe tension is horrendous. The excitement, contagious. Well, maybe not contagious. Nobody seems to care except for the 3 lambda amigos, but whatever.
I know what REALLY matters in life.




Ah, Half-Life 2. You gotta love it, including Alyx Kleiner. Talk about a computer savvy - science geek - good looking - gun toting virtual woman. (heh heh)

12 Comments:

Blogger sj said...

Woo Hoo. I'm assuming that this one will be more gross and more a-little-too-well-animated than the previous. I can't contain my excitement. I'm sure you three are just dying to play it. heh, heh.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Mrs A said...

I always knew you'd go after a gal just like your mom!

6:17 AM  
Blogger sj said...

ooooooooooooooooohhhh, not the picture....

1:11 PM  
Blogger Cyphoid said...

Your just jealous that you can't pick off headcrabs AND maintain cinematic quality lip syncing movements to the dialog at the same time. Not like Alyx.

2:00 PM  
Blogger sj said...

You're pathetic. No offense, but you are.

6:25 PM  
Blogger The A, Mistah said...

Yep, Just like your Mom. You've seen you mother shoot. headcrabs, beware.

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cassie, that statement is not totally ture. He does have half life.

4:40 AM  
Blogger Cyphoid said...

I have Half-Life 1 AND Half-Life 2. Does that mean that I have a whole life? Or maybe a quarter of a life..... But I still have the expansion packs too, so,,,, its got to count as somthing.

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, a bit snipey there, girls? You have to admit that that Alyx looks pretty good, even in combat gear. Heh.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Cyphoid said...

Man, she looks good BECAUSE of the combat gear. If I have to explain it to you, you just wouldn't get it.

9:38 PM  
Blogger sj said...

GASP!! ACK!! Oooooooohhh!! Gag me!! I'm with Cass. Don't get me started.

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're pathetic.





Her name is Alyx Vance.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home