Monday, April 10, 2006

Stupidity revisited

I would like you all to participate in a little excercise with me. I found this quite interesting and uplifting.

If you would all please fire up a new browser or tab, and lock and load Google. Then, with or without the quotes (or both, for your own personal edification) and before reading any farther down, please google "Harmful stupidity" and "Harmless stupidity".



If Google is the all-high knowledge indexing bank of the world that it claims to be, then one might deduce from the results that show up in the first two slots (depending if one used quotes or not to narrow your search) that I, Andrew, am the top expert in the subject of Harmful and Harmless Stupidity. A pioneering thinker in a field that does not yet exist.

I have finally reached the point where I am best at something.

6 Comments:

Blogger nayrb said...

Rather, Drew, those were insightful comments that I had on your blog. You can't claim any credit for it except for that the fact that, your blog "stimulated" my comment on your post.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Walt said...

As a google pseudo-worshipper, I must offer you my sincere congratulations! Nice going! :-)

7:19 PM  
Blogger sj said...

I must say, Drew...ya done good.

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm. It just doesn't seem to be the same when you "Blingo" those terms.

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't bother with that Blingo thing. Nobody ever REALLY wins anything. It's a scam.

9:48 AM  
Blogger heidi said...

wow, now that you've reached the top you have nowhere to go.
how depressing it must be to be you.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home