Thursday, April 13, 2006

Till we meet again

While I am 100% for the coming of warm weather, it also means that I lose a near and dear friend of whom I've become very fond of since meeting only a few months ago. Hanging up my leather jacket for the year, I felt a separation commence. Mainly, the separation of the only slight bit of coolness that I possess. That, my friends, is why today is such a sad day. And it will remain that way until the temperature dips below the level that my pocket-T cannot provide enough thermal protection for me.

Yet, at the very least, I have a very small glimmer of self-satisfaction (which could be classified as cool?) when stopped at an intersection with the windows down, wearing my usual loadout, and a huge choral solo from Handel's Messiah playing through my speakers, and watching the facial responses of people pulling up beside me. I think that this is a true cool which others are only imitators of.

4 Comments:

Blogger heidi said...

aww. but you gotta love the pocket-t weather!

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a stuck-up nerd.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Cyphoid said...

Your statement has many interpretations. It would be easier to narrow down if the poster wasn't anonymous

10:07 AM  
Blogger Paulvig von Cromptoven said...

Did anyone notice the teddy bear mug in the background?

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home