Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Completed political indoctrination 101..., I mean, college orientation, this week. You know, I don't care whether you are extreme liberal, extreme conservative, or anywhere in between. I don't want to hear it (unless you are a hard core pacifist. Then I'd slap you and walk away). I've heard too many bologna hot air fish carp stories from each polar extreme. None of them want to talk or to logically reason it out. They just want to gas off.

Check out my sweet rug. It almost makes me feel dignified and respectable. It's also very soft and squishy in between my toes. Next step: A large leather armchair with bison horn arm rests, resting in front of a large stone fire place that has a 14 point buck trophy hanging over it.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOAHHH! That picture is deceiving! From that angle, your room looks clean!

5:01 PM  
Blogger Cyphoid said...

Heck, I actually cleaned up a bit. Why is that so hard to believe?

Nothing says that it is actually clean, anyway. The art of preception is strong with this one.

6:19 AM  
Blogger Mrs A said...

Hey, I want that rug for the music room!

8:07 AM  
Blogger heidi said...

that rug is larger and more lovelier than i ever could have dreamed!!!
thanks for sharing the pic
do u ever turn the lava lamp on?

2:08 PM  
Blogger Cyphoid said...

Yes, I do on occasion. It takes a while to heat up, and I usually don't think that far ahead, so I often don't think to turn it on

8:45 PM  
Blogger sj said...

Diggin that rug, Drewb. Like, totally.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home