Thursday, March 03, 2005

I've been waiting for this

I found this cool blog the other day called HackADay.com. Thats basically all that there is to it. It is a more techie hack site, rather than a cyber/software hack type thing. But this site is great! I can't believe that I've never ran across it before. I don't know how I've ever lived without all this ingenuity seeping out of the screen. They feature tons of very cool doodads that people have fudged together. Some of the neat ones consist of bowspring shoes that can launch you over a car, better wifi antennas, making video cameras underwater enabled, an embedded linux Big Mouth Billy Bass which lets Billy sing to your favorite mp3s, and information on how to overclock your trusty slow-as-a-sloth Ti calculator. They don't seem to have any hacks for ATMs yet, though, so I might keep an eye out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs A said...

OK, so now you're going to overclock your TI. Where ya gonna put the fan, huh! Where ya gonna put the fan?

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! a PC104 BIG MOUTH BILLY BASS!!!!! With embedded linux no less! And he sings your mp3's!?! Can it possibly get any better?

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home