Thursday, January 20, 2005

Artistic Abomination

This is literally the worst cartoon flash in the world, ever. The person who made this ought to be shot in place. I would personally scrape his brain from his cranium through the nose by means of a hooked pointy wire coat hanger. He should be forced to eat Taco-Bell enchaloopas and baked beans until his bowels burst from the pressure and his innards rot away from infection. Yes, it is that bad.
I woke up early in an attempt to get some work done. In short order, I found myself being directed to this flash which is self described as "The Demented Cartoon Movie". That's warning sign number 1. The introduction takes something in the order of 3 minutes, and fades to black and silence for about 10 - 15 seconds. Just as you are about to click the back button, the stupid cartoon starts up. Warning sign number 2. Halfway through the movie, the "narrators" say to themselves, "why the heck are we watching this? This is pointless." "yup". Big warning sign number 3.
Something was compelling me to watch the rest of the movie, even though everything inside was screaming NOOO. It definitely wasn't the artwork, and it sure wasn't the voice acting. Neither was it the storyline. At the very end of the final credits, there runs a line that says "We have just wasted 30 minutes of your life". That is where it sunk in that I had just sent half an hour of useful time down in the infinite void of past moments.

It was OK, though. I was able to take out my anger in the uber cool, totally sweet Napoleon Dynamite Soundboard, saying things like "Ughh, Dang!, such an Idiot! It's a piece of crap, it doesnt even work! I wish you'd get out of my life and Shut UP. You guys are reTarded! Why don't you go eat a decroted piece of crap." When the movie was over, I was all like, "Yesssss!"

To note, I was actually rageing mad, even though I was laughing hysterically. I am still trying to figure out why I was laughing.

3 Comments:

Blogger The A, Mistah said...

Wow, I rather liked the movie. I particularly liked the "Random H-Bombs."

1:29 PM  
Blogger sj said...

Unfortunately, the movie got old reeeal fast. But hey, it was fun while it lasted. Oh, and the Napolean sound bites are awesome, no their INCREDIBLE.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Cyphoid said...

"Unfortunately, the movie got old reeeal fast."

Precisely.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home