Friday, November 18, 2005

Revelation (not the book)

I ate bagel pizzas today. More specifically, I ate english muffin pizzas. Technicalities aside, I was struck with a phenomenal property of one of the ingredients. I was astounded that it had been in front of my face for all of these years, yet has failed to manifest itself.

I examined my (english muffin) pizza in order to see if it was overly hot. There was no steam rising out of it, so it appeared to be cool. I to a manly sized bite, and started breathing hard with my mouth open to try to air cool the pizza and keep it from burning the roof of my mouth and my tongue any more than it already was. Once the immediate crisis was over, I began wondering what caused my error in judgment. I put the *pizza down, and lifted up the thick and thorough cheese covering. Lo and behold, steam came flying out from the sauce. This *pizza was not cool at all! It was, in fact, superheated.

I put two and two together to make a simple arithmetic problem. Then I thought, cheese has incredible thermal resistant properties! It wasn't the cheese that was hot, it was the sauce!

Imagine, mozzarella insulation for your house. No thermal loss. Cheddar quilts. No more chilly nights. Not LL Bean jackets, LL Bluecheese. And you can eat it during the summer so that you can change styles every year, if you wish.

All this from an *pizza. And Pizza, I have tremendous respect for...

*english muffin

7 Comments:

Blogger Paulvig von Cromptoven said...

I think that in the summer, the cheese inside your walls would melt, and then bad bacteria (not the good kind that makes the cheese) would start infecting it, and you house would start to stink, and then, by next winter, it would be all gone and you would freeze to ceath. About the chedder quits, well, at least they are better then swiss cheese quiltes, maybe they could keep you warm, but then, you will have mice crawling in your bed every night, and before you know it, the cheese would be gone. You'd wake up in the middle of the night, and be freezing. Also, even if the mice didn't get into it, who wants to each cheeze that people slept in, and sweated all over, that's gross!!!

1:59 PM  
Blogger nayrb said...

Simply put, it's a cheesy idea.

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's a great idea... shut up!

7:49 PM  
Blogger nayrb said...

Cheesy, in the particular contex of my previous commment, and that of Drew's post, can be interpreted how you want it. Cheesy may or may not be actually refering to that the idea has to do with cheese.

However, I will say that I don't think it is a bad idea.

5:54 AM  
Blogger retromullet said...

Again, another un-wanted venture into the mind of Drew.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Cyphoid said...

There are at least 16.5 million other blogs out there. If you do not want to hear my wisdom for some unknown reason, don't read it. No one is forcing you.


139,582 anonymous readers of this blog agree.

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um...if you don't want to read Drew's blog, then I have the blog for you. This guy named beethoven89...yeah...he has like, the best blog, you know. sooo.....you could read that. I'm sure I...um...he would really appriciate it.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home