Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Insensitive clods!

Oh, you people are pathetic. All ten of you. I finally make a happy post that isn't complaining about something or someone AND that features Turkey, and I get totally dissed.

Except for Heidi. You are the awesomest, but you already knew that.

No one even left one of those lame "Heh heh, nice one. I-really-think-that-this-is-a-stupid-post-on-your-part,-but-I'll-stoop-down-
lower-than-my-ever-so-lofty-self-to-humor-you-by-making-a-comment"

I'm glad none of you are my friends. Gosh.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mrs A said...

If we ignore this post also, will you rant again?

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... dum-dee-dum...hmmmm,...............Did someone say something?

12:27 PM  
Blogger heidi said...

drewey = angst.

2:52 PM  
Blogger sj said...

Oh, don't be such a crybaby. C'mon, Drewy, really. This is ridiculous.

12:35 PM  
Blogger nayrb said...

Andrew, I know this is off topic, but could you look at my blog? I know you'll apriciate what is there. It's a presentation my Dad sent me about how microsoft feels about the pain it causes other people from system errors.

I'm telling you here because I don't know where else I could reach you in cyberspace.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home