Sunday, October 23, 2005

Celeb Photos

And this next picture here is from when James Bond came to town.... Oh. Wait. Ho ho, I always get confused with this picture here. The guy in this picture is DEFINITELY way smoother than any seventy year old Bond character could ever be.



I bet James Bond couldn't play a violin like I did that night. Thats right, like in my premiere movie "Diminished Scale another day", or in the follow up blockbusters, "License to Jam", or "The Man with the Golden Fiddle".

5 Comments:

Blogger sj said...

Woohoo, Drewy!! Lookin all spiffy in your tux!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Walt said...

Wow!

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The name is Drew, Alan Drew.

12:35 PM  
Blogger retromullet said...

Hmm..is it possible to "jam" on the violin?

2:54 PM  
Blogger Cyphoid said...

That's me in a nutshell, Papahboy

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home