Saturday, November 27, 2004

After finding out that I had lost about a months worth of work on the code that I am creating, I decided to take a little walk. Walking in the backwoods of Dracut, I heard a sound in the distance. I figured that it might be my shoe, since the stupid air cushion pocket thing had ruptured and was making strange noises as I dropped the soul of my shoe on the ground. It wasn't though. I looked around to find the location of the soft distant sound. It was located behind a house with numerous cars in the parking lot. Seconds later, there emerged a turkey! Then, not just one turkey, but another turkey! Then two more! It was like, a turkey paluza or something. I watched as they frolicked about in the grass, eating and such. It was very surreal and mystic. As much as I wanted to run over and hug my turkey brethren, something told me that the people who owned the property in this random neighborhood would not like it.
Anyway, that brought joy to my day.

6 Comments:

Blogger Vanderganes said...

See, who says a nice little walk isn't as fun as punching your monitor and slash or drop kicking your tower in frustration? Granted, if you drop kicked your tower, you'd probably end up in the emergency room.

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And to top it off...you didn't get your ravioli!

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Losing a months worth of work? That stinks. But I don't know about seeing a bunch of turkeys would make my day.

1:32 PM  
Blogger The A, Mistah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:04 PM  
Blogger The A, Mistah said...

Never underestimate the power of the
Turkeys In The Mist...

2:05 PM  
Blogger Cyphoid said...

Umm, I never removed a post.... Sombody tampering with my computer?

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home