Saturday, May 28, 2005

update:

Late nights and early mornings makes 'drew a wired boy. And I think I like it.

In other news, I finally put exactly three links into the sidebar of my blog. I have been putting off doing this since I had first got the blog for the soul reason of the answer that I immediately got when I first put them up: "Hey, how come I'm not in your link bar!!!". Therefore, I shall now explain my reasoning for the 3 links that I put there so that I may be harassed no more.

I have put threeeee links up there, and the number of the links is threee. No more. No less. Thou shalt not count two links, lest thou shalt continue on to count to three. Five is right out.....

The first link up there is a like to SvenLabs. Sven has a neat-O blog, and he is a good buddy. Even though he is a rather new blogger, he already has a rather large fan base, I would say. But even so, in order to grow and popularize, this link should plug him into the Greek (geek?) net, especially with the addition of the next link on my list.

The second link on my list is a link to buddy Markus (who I might add, is NOT a panda). Along with being very tolerant of my HTML inquisitions and requests, his blog contains a link to just about every other blog in the universe. Therefore, my blog can be connected to the world in a somewhat roundabout way without being cluttered with links.
Therefore, he is a good choice.

And, of course, I have to have a third link. Two links looks small and goofy. Four links looks cluttered and has the appearance that I could add more, which I do not want to do. Since I have already covered all my bases in links #1 and #2, I add a third link that contains absolutely nothing, yet has all the information in the world at the same time. How can you go wrong with it?

4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs A said...

I really like the cheese link. It has all the answers to those cheesy questions that you can't get anywhere else. Nobody better say that it stinks!

3:08 PM  
Blogger The A, Mistah said...

CHEESE.COM!! WOW!
Forget slashdot, I'm-a-changin' my homepage...

9:43 AM  
Blogger sj said...

SWEET! CHEESE! YESSSS!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Vanderganes said...

Oh, I'm so honored. Maybe I should just delete the blogger tags from my HTML and have it only show the links bar? Heh heh.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home