Friday, July 15, 2005

I was going to write something a few days ago, but then I didn't. I have been wanting to write something on here, but I haven't had the time or motivation to do so over the past few days. So far, it seems like I have been gone from the house/normal life for more days than I have been attending. Especially with Markus|Heidi|Stephen being over and everything, there is always something going on, or somewhere that we are going. That isn't a bad thing, just a busy thing.

I am going to be leaving today (Friday) for Nova Scotia which will be an eleven day trip. After that, I get to start our home church's VBS for a few days, then go to a wedding, then attend the Pre-Teen Camping Trip which the teens, including me, will be running.
Fun Fun Fun. I am not bored this summer, which is way better than being busy.

Maybe when I get back I will elaborate more on The Wilds and other stuff. Peace out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drew baby,
You are DA MAN. Can't wait to read your rants about The Wilds, Nova Scotia, VBS and the Pre-teen camping trip, (which I also will attend.) You're a good guy and I'm proud to be a fellow servant of Christ.
Onward Christian Soldier,
The Paperboy

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home