Saturday, August 27, 2005

Frog Baseball

Do not--I repeat: NOT, click on this link. It kills more brain cells than it generates. I was lured into it by the title, and curiosity was so intensely strong that I could not manage with all the strength of my body and mind to yank my tiny small index finger away from the mouse button, despite the numerous warnings given to me.


EDIT: While on the subject of useless links, I figured I would throw this one up too. While also somewhat useless, I believe that it makes an informative statement on the status of computer programmers.

EDIT (again): Still on the subject of useless links, I thought that this one was cool. The Unbreakable Umbrella. While I could think of 10 interesting usages for an unbreakable right now, it's main reason of existence is to be used for self defense. The man seen is a wrestling and judo world champion who (I think) developed it. There are some interesting videos of it in action on the site.

"Our Unbreakable Umbrella has no unusual parts, no more metal than an average umbrella, it does not arouse suspicion, can be carried legally everywhere where any weapons are prohibited, unlike a walking stick it does not cause strange looks if carried by an able-bodied person, and it does protect from rain."

5 Comments:

Blogger Mrs A said...

Wow, Mumsie got eight out of ten. I really know my serial killers.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Paulvig von Cromptoven said...

That's kinda.....

10:11 AM  
Blogger nayrb said...

That umbrella is actually pretty cool, except for the hefty price tag. That's not cool.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Mrs A said...

Amy's a girl after my own heart.

4:38 AM  
Blogger Walt said...

Can't you delete those comments...?

I did horribly at the serial killer quiz.

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home