Thursday, August 04, 2005

Not that I am ungrateful....

Because I am not. I really like what I got, but I couldn't help but to note the comparison: While at Barnes and Noble, Cassie decides to get me a gift in advance of my birthday. She buys me an Asimov book I was eying for $14.00 and uses a $10 gift certificate that she obtained (for free).

And, for her birthday, I bought her a brand spankin' new windshield for her car.

Forget it Cass, now the windshield is running as your Christmas present too.

(by the way, thanks for the book. It has all the good stories in it :D)

2 Comments:

Blogger sj said...

I'm not sure I would exactly call the windshield a PRESENT per sae...But then I'm not here to start problems...

6:59 PM  
Blogger heidi said...

well, maybe for Christmas cass will break your computer monitor and then buy you a new one.

-heidi

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home