Monday, October 03, 2005

Schoolwork at a snail's pace

While under the influence of major concentration in order to complete my homework that needs to be done, I sometimes glance around the room in an attempt to look at something other than the school book so as not to burn my eyes and brain out. As I am concentrating, I often find myself looking over the left side of my desk down onto a project computer that I am building for someone. The keyboard sits atop the case. Whenever I spot it, my whole line of concentration and my whole thought process all get dumped for the one reflexive question that jumps to mind: Why on earth did they put a snail hot key on this keyboard?

After a moment of thought on the matter, I read the caption to see that it is actually referring to a webcam. And then I think about this awesome post on data transfer that I wrote a while back. Then I realize that I just wasted 5 minutes on a keyboard.

It is just too bad that it doesn't look like a llama or anything. That would be cool.

9 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

I wish my keyboard had a snail on it.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Cyphoid said...

Sven, just go and eat your tots, ok? Gosh.

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wadda 'bout a penguin? A pengeuin hot key would be cool? Huh? I bet I could sell millions of computers with a penguine hot key! Maybe I should on down to the US patent office!

11:50 AM  
Blogger nayrb said...

Drat! Not here soon enough to be the first one. Anyways....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:40 AM  
Blogger Mrs A said...

CASTRO Now! I love your dictator-of -the-world collection.

5:49 AM  
Blogger Mrs A said...

hey, who attached a picture to my blogger account!

5:50 AM  
Blogger Cyphoid said...

Aww, thanks s'much everybody. I feel ever so special.

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Forgive my stupidity, but what does the name on your blog mean? One if by land two if by C++
Is it some pun on the whole Paul Revere thing?

4:35 AM  
Blogger Cyphoid said...

Yes, it is. The pun being that C++ is a standard computer programming language which I make use of often.

I am not sure why I thought it up. Of course, I am not sure of many things that I have done at 3am.

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home