Wednesday, September 28, 2005

On guns.

This is one of the best websites, in my opinion, commited to answering questions concerning gun control and the like.

Since I know all yall are my buddies, I think I know which selection you would click on in the opening page. Just for kicks, click on the "wrong" answer for an interesting survey that has lots of deflating questions to burn libs with.

It also has tons of little picture things with catchy phrases that would make good avatars or signatures.

Some of the Hi-Res versions of the little pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger The A, Mistah said...

That IS a great site. I always liked the little poster-picture things. I especally like the FAQ that starts off with the question:

"Are you *that* paranoid?"

And the site owners reply is:

"Yes. I grew up in USSR and have seen what happens when citizens are reduced to the status of subjects. Moreover, proficiency with weapons is as practical a skill as giving CPR or using a fire extinguisher: in an emergency, these skills can save lives."

Great stuff!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home