Monday, March 14, 2005

So, whats YOUR rating?

Today, I managed to stumble across a website called innergeek.us, home of the official Geek Test. Of course, I had to try it out and make sure that it was up to snuff. Thankfully, it was amazingly good. It covered all the important areas that I could think of, and even expounded on some of the deeper subjects. It was very detailed, methodical, and fair (example: if you happen to be a female geek, you don't get one extra checkbox, you get 5 :D). The end even containes a bonus section that allows for 5 extra check boxes of personal unlisted geeky stuff that would be worthy of noting. In all, I would count it worthy of my presence.
I am thinking that all future potential friends will need to pass this test with a secret score that only I know. Then, and only then, will the proceed from "formal acquaintance" to "worthy of sharing experiance points" level.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't recall you posting YOUR score, Drewberrylicious. Could it be that perhaps you're having some insecurity issues? HRRRRMMMM?

- Cass

1:37 PM  
Blogger Cyphoid said...

Stupid panda. I thought I actually had 3 comments

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I have geekish tendancies...whatever that means.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home