Monday, April 04, 2005

Fridays are awesome. A lot of times, they end up being one of the most busy days for me, but everything that needs to be done has a sweet taste to it, knowing that it will be that last time that it will need to be done before the weekend rolls in. Or, at least, nothing more will be added to the stack of things that need to be attended to. A very comforting feeling.
So, naturally, this is the day that I get sick. More specifically, it was the afternoon before. I happened to decide to go on the first run of the year on that day. I ran, became really tired, and came home. This was natural. I feel it every time I run since I am so out of shape. It usually makes me feel lifeless for about an hour, then it gets better and I hurt for the rest of the week. But this time, I felt the lifeless feeling was not remedied, and the only pain that I felt was the one throbbing in my head. I came back from class feeling like crap and slept very badly that night. Friday was right out the window.
That wasn't even so bad. I was sick. That was that. What ticked me off was that on Saturday morning, I felt like new. I was a little fatigued due to another bad sleep night, but no head throbbing and falling over when standing up. Around 3PM, I was punched in the face with another 103.4 fever. And today, I am still feeling the effects of it.
Hopefully it will be over with by tomorrow after a good nights sleep, but who can tell? Stephen had this same thing, and the effects lasted a whole week for him. It has been 4 days so far, so I am hoping that I can still win out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

feel better!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Get better real soon.

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home