Wednesday, August 31, 2005

They are gone

Yep, it's true. On Friday I lost my 4 little nuggets of wisdom. Some people claimed that I had absolutely no wisdom in me prior to that, but they were wrong. Until Friday. Then they were right. Of course, they might have been right all along, but that is subject to debate.

They yanked them out at 9:00AM Friday morning while under some heavy anesthesia, which resulted in me for, rest of the day, being in a constant sleepy euphoric state with intermittent severe anguish and numbness of most everything and anything in and around my mouth area. Although, I must say, I have never had such a complete and restful sleep in my life. I really like those sedatives. They bring on some real psychedelic dreams, too.

It wasn't until the third day that I started getting the headaches and the mouth pains and feeling the cuts everywhere. Until then, I thought it was going to be a breeze. But it was not to be so much as I imagined.


I am thoroughly disappointed, though. For one, I forgot to request my teeth back. As a result, I have nothing to show you. Second, I took a few pictures of my set of choppers by sticking a camera down my mouth, but I cannot remember what I did with the pictures on my computer. And I really don't feel like sticking the camera back inside my mouth again. I thought a few pictures would be a nice touch on here.

If they turn up, I'll be sure to post them.

1 Comments:

Blogger heidi said...

ewwwww.

mouths. yech.

*doesnt want to see pictures*

i remember when i got my wisdom teeth out. worst 3 days of my mouth's life.

-heedy

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home