Friday, December 09, 2005

Christmas

Since it is legitimately Christmas season, I am finally writing this post. I have been waiting a long time to be able to re-focus attention to Christmasy junk. I just love this season. There are so many things that go along with Christmas that you don't get any other time of the year.

Believe it or not, even though I have had it in a very prominent position on a highly trafficked area on my harddrive, I have had the self control of not playing it until now. I actually waited a whole year before playing it so that I would appreciate it more. You must first savor this. Great great music, there. Amazing stuff. Suburb visuals. Now, some more classic music. Just when you think things can't possibly become any better, they do (thanks to me).

I live for that. When I grow up, I want to have a job just like him.

Yes, my room is decorated to the brink with ocular stimulation strand technology. I'm loving it (No, that isn't Burger King. That is McDonalds).

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you send your little Christmas tune to Eric?

2:43 PM  
Blogger sj said...

hey, isn't that the same picture you used last year??

8:34 PM  
Blogger nayrb said...

Yeah, I was thinking, new post, but so last year stuff. At least can you get a picture of your new christmas light setup? From the post it sounded like you added some more.

5:39 AM  
Blogger Cyphoid said...

No, I didn't send it to him yet.

Yes, it is the same picture from last year. Seeing as I didn't really change the light setup from last year and I already had a stunning photograph of it, I figured that I would put up the old picture.

Is there anything wrong with nostalgic pictures? As the saying goes, those who forget history are bound to repeat it. I remembered history. In fact, I posted history for all to see. And I put up the lights exactly the same as last year, therefore that little phrase has no relevance to what I am writing about, and I should stop typing.

2:05 PM  
Blogger nayrb said...

When you said it was decorated to the "brink," I got the impression that it would be really decorated to the brink. I'm afraid I don't classify your decorating (according to the picture) of one corner as decorating to the brink. That word mislead me, thinking that you would have added more lights.

5:39 AM  
Blogger Cyphoid said...

Well you know what, Bryan? Too bad, it's my blog. I just spat on a clarinet.

And it's more Christmas lights than you put up in your room, anyway. So there.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Mrs A said...

Andrew you are rude! You're just in a bad mood because you think french horns have slides.

2:41 PM  
Blogger heidi said...

that song is impressive.
and the photograph misleading!!

i think you should make it up to us by putting up an photograph of the lights in their actual location in your room right now. then we can compare photos and see which one is to da brink.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Cyphoid said...

Well, the lights haven't actually came down since last year, so... they are pretty much the same. Unless you want a lava lamp action shot...

5:58 AM  
Blogger nayrb said...

Oh, C'mon Drew! There's no need to get defensive! I was not trying to rag on you, I was just telling you what went on in my mind when I posted my first comment on this post. IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT? C'mon, Drew, YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE DEFENSIVE.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Marg said...

That second musical rendition, that classical masterpiece - such superb harmonies, such refined timbres - such quality of voice and enunciation - such rhythmic complexities - I'm overwhelmed! I'm emotionally drained! Ahhhh!

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cyphoid and Nayrb are acting like little kids...

6:12 PM  
Blogger Paulvig von Cromptoven said...

Hey Drewy, you should re animate it with the remix, because the remix sounds better, but it doesn't have the visual aspect.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home