Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Cassie is currently in Virginia.
These changes in the flow of life have an odd impact on your subconscious, whether you like it or not. During the post-dinner limbo (the time between finishing eating and actually leaving the table) last night I happened to be nibbling on a large piece of muslim pita bread that was sitting on the table in front of me. In short order it became a small piece which I proceeded to nibble in ever decreasing sized bites. I then looked down at it to see what had come to pass. I held Virginia in the palm of my hand. I checked to see if I could see the silhouette of any saints in the cooking lines of the bread, but alas there was none. I can settle for Virginia, though. I'm thinking Ebay.

4 Comments:

Blogger sj said...

You look like you should be wearing a black tux flipping a coin in the air. Whoa...kinda gives you the shivers.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Paulvig von Cromptoven said...

so how much do you think it would go for on ebay?

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the nose is extraordinary. Try that on Ebay.

8:07 AM  
Blogger bofishie said...

he looks freakey because he has the scar on his face

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home