Monday, April 11, 2005

It's dark in here.

This morning as I was violining away, I was remembering about how I sent away for those sunglasses from the military all that time ago. I was also remembering how I had been getting annoyed as of late at the fact that they hadn't actually come in yet. That, coupled with the fact that I still don't have the boots that I won off of ebay, drove me to the conclusion that I ought to blog about how the military can't just send me my sunglasses and how the whole system is getting corrupt and how it is millions of small instances like this that are slowly dragging the whole country down into oblivion and is making the whole organization bloated and corrupt and unable to stand on its own while people, being the horrid ungrateful evil animals that they inherently are, exploit the whole deal and benefit off of it while the rest of the workforce has to pay for it and creates the enviormental disasters that they are always trying to prevent by running in circles of paperwork and printouts and burnt fossil fuels used to attend useless, unproductive, time consuming meetings that continually result in the return of the original question at hand which fails to let any actual productive work become accomplished in any real manner and just results in the formation of big business that eats up the little guy, the Uncle Bob's next door, the short man that just wants to live the simple life and make due year to year with selling grain or selling cow milk, or making friendly reliable deliveries of free sunglasses to a teenager's youthful sensitive UV ray bombarded eyes.

But, surprisingly enough, about 10 minutes later the mail came and there was a package with it that was addressed from the Marines. I guess I won't have anything to blog about today.

5 Comments:

Blogger nayrb said...

Heh.
That must of set the world record for the longest sentance.

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, did you expect the US Marines to go back on thier word??

Semper Fi.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Cyphoid said...

Well, if those glasses didn't come in, I would have had a very poor outlook on the Marines. tsk tsk

7:12 PM  
Blogger Walt said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Walt said...

Well, sir...

I tried.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home